Vegan Comforters / Down Alternatives
- Vegan and Animal-Friendly bedding: For those who prefer not to use animal-derived products, polyester is a vegan and cruelty-free bedding alternative.
- Polyester bedding is more budget-friendly, making it a cost-effective option.
- They are hypoallergenic and therefore suitable for individuals with allergies or sensitivities to natural materials.
- Polyester duvets are easy to care fore and can be machine-washed and dried, which makes them convenient for busy lifestyles.
- Polyester duvets dry quickly, which can be advantageous if you need to wash and reuse them frequently.
- Moisture-Wicking: Polyester has moisture-wicking properties, helping to keep you dry and comfortable by drawing moisture away from your body during sleep.
Our high quality man-made supreme fibre fill duvets combine optimal easy care and durability with softness, warmth and puffiness. Polyester fibre duvets are very robust and easy to clean, which makes them especially suitable for people who would like to wash their duvet more frequently. Polyester fill comforters offer a more affordable vegan alternative and are a good option for those who have allergies to natural fibre fill. The shells are made of 100% natural cotton which are